Can't I Just Eat Right?



Q: Can’t I just “eat right” and exercise?

Coach Kari’s answer:
A: "If you would have asked me this 3 years ago, I would have absolutely fought on your side. And for months, I DID! Which is a big part of the reason that I am now able to shout the praises of these products from the rooftop. I was THE biggest skeptic. But I was missing a few pieces, just the same. Our soil is so depleted of nutrients that it is near impossible to feed our bodies what they so desperately need and were designed by God to use. Did you know that a UCLA study published in 1997 concluded that you would have to eat 43 bowls of spinach to equal the iron in 1 bowl back in 1953?! And that was in 1997! Even when eating organic, our foods are just not as nutrient-rich as they were meant to be. And we can feel it.

And how about the toxin levels we live with: pollution, cleaning products, foods, even the paint on our walls?! We cannot escape it! I am so thankful that I now have a way to fight these toxins on a cellular level.

And exercise: I absolutely LOVE to workout my body, and I am so very thankful that I am able to do so. But exercise is about 20% of what changes your body. What you fuel it with is the other 80%. As much as some days I have very much wished it were possible, you simply cannot out-exercise the wrong nutrition plan. I used to spend 80% of my energy on the 20%; now I spend 20% of my energy on the 80%. Now that’s math I can get behind. 👊🏼

All that to say, you certainly can feel your best by eating right and exercising. And that’s exactly what I encourage you to do! There is no “getting out of” eating right. You still GET (not have 😉) to do that here...but this sure makes it a heck of a lot easier to get it right. The exact ratios of proteins, carbs, and fats, plus essential vitamins and minerals that are now missing from even our organic foods are all found here.

If you are struggling with the time, cost, and knowledge of how to do this properly, there have been years of medical and scientific testing that has done that for you. Let your body be the judge."

Thank you Kari for putting it perfectly. These products changed my life from the inside out... they can change yours too. 

Back to Blog